The Optimus Signature Kingpin block is here! Our first ever Signature GPU block is designed to take advantage of the EVGA Kingpin's extreme performance. We've put everything into this block, and then some.
And you asked for the ultimate block with an active backplate to match, so we're launching the Kingpin block with an active backplate. This is no typical backplate, but a full-size waterblock that weighs more and performs better than typical front blocks.
Additionally, we're working on reducing weight. Our Absolute GPU blocks are heavy, and that's without a solid copper rear water block. This will be a heavy card so plan accordingly.
- Simply order the nickel version for now -- you'll have color choices when your block ships.
- We're doing something new for Kingpin. More to come soon :)
- We're moving away from outside anodizing which can delay blocks by six weeks. This means we're building a finishing center in-house, which will be up and running for the Kingpin blocks.
- Raw copper is still TBD, because of staining on the copper itself. We've sold blemish copper versions of the other blocks. For Kingpin, we're working on a new process but we are unsure at this time if it will be ready for production.
- Full front coverage with machined block over power delivery
- NV Link Compatible with correct cutouts for bridge
- Stock KP OLED mounts to the backplate
- Full access to additional IO
- DIP switches are hidden under backplate (switch before mounting)
- Full coverage active backplate
- Backplate is 100% copper
- Full coverage Fujipoly thermal pads
- Notches for ITX and motherboards with tight DIMMs
- Signature Kingpin GPU Waterblock - Raw Copper: $299
- Kingpin GPU Waterblock - Nickel Finish: +$60
- Kingpin GPU Backplate - Slim: +$59
- Kingpin GPU Backplate - XL Heatsink: +$89
- Kingpin GPU Rear Waterblock - Raw Copper: +$199
- Backplate Nickel Plating: +$40