Optimus Absolute GPU Block designed for the EVGA FTW3 3080/3090
The Absolute block is our all-out performance design, created to achieve maximum cooling on all areas of the new NVIDIA RTX 3080 and 3090 FTW3 cards from EVGA. The FTW3 GPUs pull huge amounts of power and require top cooling on all areas -- die, VRAM, VRM and more -- to achieve the best results.
Watch Gamer's Nexus achieve top benchmark results, beating liquid nitrogen builds with simply room temperature water. The Absolute block's holistic approach to cooling allows the GPU to perform better than simply extreme cooling the die.
We've put absolutely every performance and design trick into these blocks to make them perform. Because the GPU cards are a large with tall components, the final block is definitely extreme in every sense of the word.
1/29/2021 BATCH ETA: These blocks will go into production today, the 29th. Manufacturing all parts will take roughly a week before the parts are sent to plating and anodizing. The finishing takes 10-14 days, though we always push to get it faster. Thus, rough ETA from today is reasonably 3 weeks for your block to be made and shipped to you.
FUTURE BATCHES: We will now be moving to weekly batches dropping EVERY FRIDAY AT NOON EST. Once demand is met, the blocks will become regular inventory. For the foreseeable future, we will be only providing NICKEL and not copper due to nickel being faster overall to manufacture for us right now. Also, the slim backplate is TBD, the XL is able to work with nearly every motherboard made, including the ASUS mobos with DIMMs close to the top slot. The slim is only really for extremely small SFF builds that can't fit a backplate, if the demands exist.
- FTW3 Block - All Copper: $249
- FTW3 Block - All Nickel: +$40
- FTW3 Backplate - Slim: +$59
- FTW3 Backplate - XL Heatsink: +$89
- New four piece design: separate cold plate, mid plate, top plate and back heatsink bracket.
- Optimus Gen 2 cold plate with large surface area, same design as our CPU blocks.
- New XL Heatsink backplate with full size thermal pad soaks up and dissipates heat from both rear VRAM as well as GPU PCB in critical areas.
- Pro-XE Nickel for maximum longevity
- New custom white FDA-Grade EPDM gasket (not o-ring)
- Extremely crack resistant cast acrylic
- Compatible with all EVGA FTW3 3080 and 3090 cards, including ULTRA, and standard models. Not compatible with the Kingpin.
- Backplate is required -- the backplate provides cooling as well as a mounting structure for the block itself.
- All thermal pads are genuine Fujipoly brand: 0.5mm front, 3mm rear
- MAIN BLOCK: height: 123mm (flush with edges of pcb), width: 287.5mm
- BLOCK THICKNESS: 24mm (from PCB)
- TERMINAL: 25.5mm high
- BACKPLATE: 5.3mm (sticks out 7.6mm w/ thermal pad)
- WEIGHT: 5lbs