BLEMISH BLOCK (AND FITTING) SALE - 40% OFF FITTINGS
"Blemish" products are A+ performance with small cosmetic imperfections.
We're hyper about quality and we only ship perfect A+ grade product. Of course, this means we have numbers of blocks didn't make the cut. Anything from smudge on a cold plate to a tiny scuff on a bracket will make a product a "blemish".
Blemish blocks will typically look like A-grade in a final PC build. The blemishes are typically only visible when examining up close. In some cases, you may not even be able to find the blemish. Sometimes the blems are in the cold plate fins, so specs or marks are visible, but performance isn't affected.
NOTE: we cannot send pictures of each blemish block to pick and choose.
- A++ Optimus performance
- Includes all hardware, instructions, paste, etc.
- Imperfections can be: small scratches, scuffs, slight color differences, etc.
- Ships in frustration free packaging (aka non-retail plastic bags)
- NOTE: No returns or warranties with blemish products
SIZE: 10/16mm (3/8" x 5/8") - the most common size, works with many tube varieties
- MATTE BLACK: This color was a special edition, they're nearly perfect A-stock, but we're selling them here until sold out. The satin black matches better with our other black products, though matte black is very close.
- Blemish fittings come in singles not in retail packaging
- Order 6+ and receive the 8mm allen wrench