The Absolute block is our all-out performance design, created to achieve maximum cooling on all areas of the new NVIDIA RTX 3080 and 3090 FTW3 cards from EVGA. The FTW3 GPUs pull huge amounts of power and require top cooling on all areas -- die, VRAM, VRM and more -- to achieve the best results.
Watch Gamer's Nexus achieve top benchmark results, beating liquid nitrogen builds with simply room temperature water. The Absolute block's holistic approach to cooling allows the GPU to perform better than simply extreme cooling the die.
We've put absolutely every performance and design trick into these blocks to make them perform. Because the GPU cards are a large with tall components, the final block is definitely extreme in every sense of the word.
MSRP PRICE BREAKDOWN:
- FTW3 Block - All Copper: $249
- FTW3 Block - All Nickel: +$40
- FTW3 Backplate - Slim: +$59
- FTW3 Backplate - XL Heatsink: +$89
- New four piece design: separate cold plate, mid plate, top plate and back heatsink bracket.
- Optimus Gen 2 cold plate with large surface area, same design as our CPU blocks.
- New XL Heatsink backplate with full size thermal pad soaks up and dissipates heat from both rear VRAM as well as GPU PCB in critical areas.
- Pro-XE Nickel for maximum longevity
- New custom white FDA-Grade EPDM gasket (not o-ring)
- Extremely crack resistant cast acrylic